LifestyleCX (LCX) & Agingchoices.com, is a growing company with a B2B and a B2C solution that leverages data to match consumers to aging lifestyle and care options. It gives senior care and housing providers prospect data and the tools to leverage that data to improve their bottom line.
This role is for someone that is ready to take the next step in their marketing career, enjoys working at a fast paced start-up in an industry where you will make a difference.
As a Marketing Associate, you will participate in the development of and lead the day to day execution of our marketing to both consumers and providers.
- Build the AgingChoices.com consumer brand and create marketing plans to reach both consumers and providers based upon company strategies and goals.
- Create and manage content for the website and social media channels.
- Complete market research, competitor analysis and insights.
- Create and manage content for marketing collateral for print and media channels.
- Manage social media channels and blog, research and recommend content topics, write posts.
- Ensure brand consistency across all channels.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure website content is accurate and updated.
- Work on other projects as needed per manager.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in consumer marketing and content development.
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
- Experience with Google & Bing Ads, Google Analytics, WordPress, Mailchimp, HubSpot a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up.
- A forward and innovative thinker.
- Team player with natural collaboration skills.
- Comfortable with and able to work independently.
- Strong writing, communication and organization skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects and manage deadlines.
- Have a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to effectively update manager and internal stakeholders on campaign status and results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with a willingness to learn new technology/tools as needed.
LifestyleCX, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.