LifestyleCX (LCX) and Agingchoices.com (www.agingchoices.com) is a growing company with a B2B and a B2C solution that leverages data to match consumers to aging lifestyle and care options. It gives senior care and housing providers prospect data and the tools to leverage that data to improve their bottom line.
Senior SEO Expert - Freelance (Potential to turn into a FT opportunity)
Hartford, CT area and/or Remote
We're looking for an SEO expert interested in scaling our business and driving traffic to our site organically. This person is dedicated to tracking, reporting, and providing SEO strategies on ways to increase the visibility of Choice!, our consumer website that matches consumers to senior care and housing providers. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success in consumer site SEO and growth. Deep expertise in SEO, consumer content writing, Google Analytics, marketing platforms and other data tools is required. Experience in marketplace environments is highly preferred.
In this role you will…
- Be the resident expert on SEO. Audit, manage and run with it.
- Write compelling, quality content to appear on customer-facing pages
- Perform keyword research
- Analyze competitor sites to learn what they are doing to improve their rankings and their customer experience
- Brainstorm creative content to make pages more sharable
- Look for irregularities in traffic and provide recommendations to address them
- Audit, monitor and groom links and backlinks and recommend a link building strategy
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for SEO opportunities
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments
What we're looking for:
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- 3+ Years Experience with SEO
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as research and documentation skills
- General understanding of market segmentation, sizing and statistics
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be adaptable, able to change direction quickly
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and team player
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
- We offer competitive salaries and a relaxed work environment.
- We are in an exploding market with many growth opportunities
LifestyleCX, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.