LifestyleCX (LCX) and Agingchoices.com (www.agingchoices.com) is a growing company with a B2B and a B2C solution that leverages data to match consumers to aging lifestyle and care options. It gives senior care and housing providers prospect data and the tools to leverage that data to improve their bottom line.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hartford, CT area - Remote
We're looking for an analytical thinker and digital marketing guru interested in scaling our business and driving traffic to our site. This person is dedicated to tracking, reporting, and providing marketing strategies on ways to increase the visibility of Choice!, our consumer website that matches consumers to senior care and housing providers. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success in consumer site traffic analysis and growth. Deep expertise in Google Analytics, marketing platforms and other data tools is required. Experience in marketplace environments is highly preferred. In this role you will…
- Create and manage marketing campaigns and sales initiatives
- Execute campaigns including creative briefing, creation, and QA of promotional emails
- Maintain and optimize a testing agenda for A/B and multivariate testing frameworks
- Look for irregularities in traffic and provide recommendations to address them
- Audit, monitor and groom links and backlinks and recommend a link building strategy
- Own and manage the marketing calendar for promotional emails, including strategic and tactical audience segmentation and support for integrated cross-channel campaigns
- Work with internal product marketing resources to ensure essential technical steps are taken for list selection, segmentation, and tracking
- Drive continuous improvement across email KPIs including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue
- Manage reporting requests and ongoing analyses for campaign performance, key insights, and strategic learnings
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Own the management of tags and keywords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
What we're looking for:
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Experience with email marketing (and SEM, SEO, display)
- Experience with online advertising / marketing growth metrics
Experience with digital marketing requirements, display ads and other digital marketing tactics, in addition to the email marketing
- General understanding of market segmentation, sizing and statistics
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects
Excellent written and oral communication, as well as research and documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be adaptable, able to change direction quickly
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor and team player
- We value and encourage creative thinking & intellectual curiosity.
- You'll find interesting new challenges every day on the forefront of online marketing.
- You'll be given the responsibility to have a big impact on and opportunities for leadership within our business from early on.
- You'll be part of a passionate team with broad skills and interests.
- We offer competitive salaries and a relaxed work environment.
- We are in an exploding market with many growth opportunities
LifestyleCX, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”